Emergency Service 24/7, 365 Days a Year
LEAVE A REVIEW
Damage Mitigation and Restoration
No one wants to see water cause damage to their home or business. In the event of a ruptured pipe or flood damage or any other type that are a result of flooding, prompt intervention is crucial to avoid additional — and expensive damage. The right restoration professionals on hand is equally vital. If you’re looking for to get the job done correctly it is best to contact Intech Water & Fire Restoration!
In terms of flooding damage and extraction of water, structural items such as floors and walls, furniture and even personal items are affected by water and require expert treatment. With more than 10 years knowledge, Intech Water & Fire Restoration is the Columbia, SC restoration company that you can trust.
If a commercial or residential property suffers water damage it is essential to act immediately to stop structural damage which can be very expensive to fix. We at Intech Water & Fire Restoration we understand how important it is to provide quick and professional service in the event of water damage. We are therefore proud to provide 24/7 emergency assistance. Our highly-trained restoration experts are equipped to swiftly respond to water and flood damage requests.
Sewer backups aren’t just unpleasant, but they could be very hazardous, too. Apart from the unpleasant smell the sewage backups can also cause severe damage to your business or home and also create unsafe working and living conditions. Untreated sewage could contain viruses, parasites and bacteria as well as other bacteria that cause illness. Sewage may trigger symptoms, such as allergies, skin infections as well as respiratory illnesses. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and appropriate extraction methods The restoration team Intech is available 24/7. Intech can remove wastewater and repair the affected area prior to any further damage occurs.
Why choose us to help with South Carolina Water Damage Restoration?
Water Damage Company Near Me – Intech Water & Fire Restoration
Wondering what to expect?
Here is what our process looks like:
1. Emergency Services – When you call, we make it a priority to answer the phone. Our Emergency Services team is available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
2. Inspection – Our Office Coordinator will schedule our Emergency Services Team to head your way immediately. Upon arrival, we will scope and assess any areas to prevent further damage.
3. Water extraction – If there is water damage, our team will begin mitigation services to remove any moisture and damaged materials.
4. Cleaning and sanitizing – Before any restoration takes place, we need to clean the area, and more importantly, make sure no mold or mildew is growing. Once the area is professionally cleaned, we move forward with the restoration process.
5. Restoration – After we have properly mitigated the damage from the area as well as cleaned and sanitized it, we begin working on restoring your property to pre-loss condition.
Arsenal Hill, Five Points, Earlewood, Shandon, Barony, Melrose Heights, Old Shandon, Hollywood-Rose Hill, Heathwood, Wales Garden, Midtown – Downtown, Hollywood, Columbia Council of Neighborhoods, Westover Acres, Congaree Vista, Booker Washington Heights, Shandon, Waverly, Elmwood Park Historic District, Colonial Heights
InTech Offers the following services:
-Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
-Water Damage Restoration Storm & Wind Damage
-Restoration Reconstruction & Renovation Services
-Property Maintenance Services
-Roofing, Siding, Window Services
-HVAC Services Interior/Exterior Paint Services